- Club News
- Club Kit
- Sunday Rides
- Regular Rides
- One Day Classics
- Cycling Tours
- TORC Sunday Rides
- Social Events
- Skills & Training
A – average speed >33kmph
B – average speed 28-30kmph
- Both groups roll out together from Bowral to the Illawarra Hwy at a moderate pace.
- The B group ridemaster stays at the rear of the Peloton to make sure everyone stays in the peloton.
- The Peloton is Then split into a A and B groups.
- This is a great opportunity for everyone to meet someone new in a different group.
- It is also a great way to learn from the A group on how a Peloton should work.
- A good brew is an important part of our Peloton culture and is back in Bowral at the finish of the ride.
This ride is fully supported
Choose your group wisely...
The A group waits only for the last person to get to the top of the climbs then they are off again, (after the split) in other words no time for a coffee!
The B group will wait at the top of the climbs and allow the last person to get their breath back before continuing on again at slightly different speeds.
So for the A group you need to be fit and be prepared to go fast! The B groups are a little more forgiving and gives you a break! Enjoy
What to Bring
Bring a spare tube and pump. Also you can bring some food and water, just in case you run out of steam, and that's not pleasant!
Money for lunch and a change of clothes for the bus ride home.
If you are driving, please park off the main street in the shopping centre carpark.
If it's raining it's still on.
If you are not a member of Peloton Sports (or other Cycling Australia affiliated club) and would like to participate in this ride then you will need to join our club. Joining the club can be done at Turramurra Cyclery. The cost will vary depending on if you get a racing licence (or not) and also your age. Cycling is a dangerous sport and can result in serious injury or even death, if you don’t currently have a Cycling Australia licence you are uninsured and you are riding at your OWN RISK, and will be responsible for your own losses and any damage that you might cause.